"The world is but one country, and mankind its citizens." "Let not a man glory in that he loves his country; let him rather glory in this, that he loves his kind." *
*Shoghi Effendi : Guidance for today and tomorrow Website registered under *stpaulbahai* © 2016 The Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of St. Paul, MN
Baha’i Faith of St. Paul
• The oneness of humankind.
• Independent investigation of truth.
• The common foundation of all religions.
• The essential harmony of science and religion.
• Equality of men and women.
• Elimination of prejudice of all kinds.
• Universal compulsory education.
• A spiritual solution to the economic problem.
• Universal peace upheld by a world government.
• A universal auxiliary language.
Basic Beliefs of the Bahá’í Faith